Saturday, April 19, 2014

Moving and Viewing in Second Life

I was practicing my camera shots while sitting in the amphitheater.  I had to rest from running around like a MadWoman and running into several things including the trees.  

This is at the end of my journey on Eagle Island.  I was exhausted but at least I am moving around better.  I like having instructions of where to explore so that I don't feel like I am walking around lost.  I have been surprised that I have not run into more people.  I thought some of these places would have more visitors.

I went to the egg processing facility and could not find my way out.  My favorite part was learning about the virtual chicken because I had just candled some real eggs yesterday and that part was not interesting.  

Really cool to look into the microscopes in the Eagle Island Micro Lab.  I enjoyed visiting.  This is e. Coli.

Here is me trying to figure out how to sit down and use the microscopes in the Micro Lab on Eagle Island.  This was my favorite part, except for laying in the hammock at the beach.  

I went to the poultry museum and it was interesting.  When it came time to leave, I tried to fly out and it did not work.  I finally found the green arrow to transport me back to the beginning.  

Playing with the camera and the different views at the Poultry Pride station.   I could not figure how to get the words back on that blank screen then I realized I needed to wait longer.  It is slow loading all the graphics when I transport from one place to another.  

This was viewing the video of how the egg is developed in the chicken.   When I worked at the diagnostic lab at Snead State, I had to do autopsies on chickens and trace their egg ducts to see if I saw any problems.  It brought back a lot of memories.  I liked doing the autopsies on the chickens but I did not like doing autopsies on cows because I was the Lab Rat and it was my job to look through stomach contents(all 4).

This is me flying above Eagle Island.  I can walk and run better but I am still not flying well.  I keep landing on top of buildings, the rocks, or in the water.  I am also still belly floppy and having to get up off the ground.

I am sitting in the Eagle Island Amphitheater, after this picture was taken I watched a video on poultry.

No comments:

Post a Comment